Tuesday, August 28, 2007

SP Strikes Again!

I had a nice day today at work. I had a great lunch with Purl, and had a lot of laughs with some former co-workers about the cast of characters that we know. Then the workday ended and the storms started. The sky unleashed itself just as I was headed up I-45 North, trying to get home. What is normally a 35-45 minute commute took 1 hour and 20 minutes. UGH. I was in NO mood by the time I got to the house. I pulled into the driveway, ran to the mailbox, and then took my sad, soaked self inside. When I got inside and looked at the mail, I sure did get a nice surprise! I had an envelope from my SP11 pal!!! She sent another hysterical card (my pal knows how to pick a great card!) and great bookmarks for me and the kids! One is "peace" in Chinese characters! There is an orangutan bookmark that is most definitely perfect for my son! And the greatest magnetic alien clip-- I'm claiming that for ME! Thank you, pal! Once again, you sent a wonderful, thoughtful package. After my hellish drive home, it was a real treat and a huge bright spot! You are wonderful.

Here are the contents:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You have won the SP lottery!

Crazy Blue said...

Glad you like it! I finally figured out a way to comment without revealing my real name. Your comrade in knits, CBC