Friday, August 24, 2007

My amazing SP

OMG. Secret Pal 11 started a week ago. My pal has already outdone herself. Today I got the most amzing box full of goodies. It is very apparent that my SP did her homework and she really nailed my tastes! She sent me wonderful Crystal Palace bam boo navy sock yarn (navy is my favorite color!),lime green Tofutsies sock yarn, and a beautiful brown cotton sock yarn. But that's not all! Also inside were some great-smelling lavender items and THE CUTEST NEEDLES I EVER SAW! They are wooden needles with painted wooden balls on the end, in a cheerful orange (my other favorite color) pattern. The pictures don't do them justice (my crappy camera won't focus in on the detail). Nor does my description. But suffice it to say that they are awesome. I have been spoiled beyond belief. I have really wanted to try both the Crystal Palace and Tofutsies yarns, and the brown will make a beautiful pair of socks. I will look forward to casting on! I truly cannot thank you enough, SP!

Here are some pics:




2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great pal! I love everything she sent. My dishcloth swap package appears to have gotten lost in the mail; I think I'm more upset than my pal.

See you soon!

Crazy Blue said...

Have fun!! Can't wait to see the lime green socks!