Monday, August 13, 2007

Buttons!

I finally had someone explain how to add a button link to my blog in terms I could understand! Someone from one of the swaps I am participating in posted step-by-step directions, and it worked! I have tried many, many times to add the stupid things to my blog, but have always screwed it up somehow. Most recently, I got the button on to the blog, but couldn't get it linked to the page it was supposed to take you to. See, the way I figure it, html is a lot like math. And I don't like math. Therefore, I don't like html! Ha! Anyway, a zillion thanks to Devon for her instructions.

In other news, my husband and I met my friend Purl and her husband for a fabulous dinner on Friday night. We went to a place I have heard about for a long time-- it is called Shade, and it was fantastic. We had a lot of fun. Our husbands really enjoyed one another's company, and I suspect that we will have lots of fun times together in the future. The only hiccup came when Purl's husband commented to my husband about how expensive yarn is, and how my husband better keep a close eye on me. I had to shush him. :-) hee hee hee. It was all in good fun.

I am just about to finish the first sock of pair number 2. Then my plan is to go back to the second sock of pair 1 and see if I can get through it this time. Pics soon....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll have to fuss at Chris about that comment--I'm sorry about that!

I need to learn how to add buttons, too. I used to be able to, but the new blogger doesn't let me do it the same way.

Unknown said...

Glad my directions helped! Welcome to our Tea Party!!!! Let me know if you need any further help....