Sunday, July 22, 2007

What a guy!!!

I love my husband. We've been married for almost 15 years, dated for 3 years before that, and met 3 years before we started dating. He has been SO supportive of my knitting craze, admiring even my most horrendous work, trying to understand the constant skeins of yarn that enter the h0use, and generally being happy that knitting makes me so happy. This was my first birthday since I began knitting. As one of my gifts, my wonderful husband gave me some sock yarn. He went to one of the LYS's and sought help, and selected one. I am so incredibly touched that he did that. And more than a little dumbfounded. He told me that he wanted me to knit some socks for myself, as everything I knit is for others, and he knows how much I love socks. He is the best. I am so very, very, very lucky to have him!!! So, here is the lovely yarn he picked out all by himself! Imagine, a Texas man in a yarn store all by himself!!!!! This skein does have my favorite colors, for sure!-- orange and bright, lime green!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the yarn! And that's supposed to be a great brand. Looking forward to celebrating with you soon!