Friday, July 13, 2007

It's done-- a F.O.!!!

I have a finished object. Maybe Friday the 13th isn't so bad after all! I finsihed up the dress for my daughter. It was a real leraning experience. My first garment ever and first real dealing with increases. There are some definite things I wish I could fix, but my daughter is so excited about the dress that it's hard to be too hard on myself. I've already bought yarn to make another one-- hopefully that one will yield a better finished product because I'll know more what I need to be doing. Here are a couple of pictures of my daughter in her dress. She'll probably wear it with a tank top under it, but right now I can't get her to take it off to put a tank top on!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - that is so cool. Pretty girl and pretty dress - he he.

Helen Knits said...

Very pretty dress Cindy you did a fantastic job and your daughter is very sweet.

Unknown said...

What a lovely color! The dress looks adorable on your little one.