Thursday, July 05, 2007

It IS a small world (after all)

I belong to a Yahoo group for knitters in Houston. A week or so ago, I saw a message from someone that caught my attention. I thought maybe the poster was an attorney (like me) and so I sent an email introducing myself. Turns out, she is. We got to exchanging info, and we seem to have far more in common than just knitting and being attorneys. Our offices are on the same tiny street (which is well off the typical law office path), our husbands have the same name, we both had different careers before lawschool and all kinds of other weird things. (Insert warm fuzzies here) It's really neat to have such a serendipitous thing happen. So, thank you, vast knitting world, for hooking us up! I'm not sure our husbands will thank you though, when we hit the LYS together. Oops. We just won't tell, will we, L? :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am honored to be the subject of a blog entry! And I can't wait for many more outings!