Friday, April 27, 2007

Oh no-- more blankets!

Just when I thought I might finish a couple of blankets and move on to some other type of project (my daughter's and my godson's are both getting close to being done), I find that I will soon be casting on for two more. My secretary is pregnant. So is another friend of mine. Do I have to make them blankets? Of course not. But it gives me a purpose to knit! :-) Besides, both of my kids received hand-knit blankets as baby gifts, and I have always cherised them. I would love to give these babies a gift that will hopefully last them a looong time. But it is ironic to me that, just as I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on two blankets OTN, two more come along to replace them. Hmm. Do you think these pregnancies were planned? Maybe there is a conspiracy with the yarn industry, to keep me buying tons of yarn for baby blankets? Ha ha. I have some thoughts already on what to do for both blankies. Just waiting to hear a boy/girl verdict on each!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: