Sunday, April 22, 2007

THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!!

What a wonderful secret pal I have! I am so lucky. My husband and son went to the Grand Prix yesterday afternoon. My daughter and I went to dinner with my parents and spent the night with them. We just came home, and I discovered a large padded envelope from Australia! I have never gotten mail from Australia before. That was fun in and of itself. Inside were these pretty, bright colored packages:

















My SP spoiled me! She sent me two beautiful skeins of yarn in blues and whites. Some really yummy looking chocolates that I will be devouring shortly, and a beautiful Jo Sharp book. It has some wonderful, elegant items in it, and I look forward to exploring it further and making something from it! THANK YOU SP! I love everything. Here's a peek at the contents:









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - very cool. Looks like you have a great SP!

Jenn said...

What a great package!