Tuesday, April 10, 2007

You aren't hallucinating....

I changed the blog. I didn't really mean to though! I was trying to add the SP10 button to my blog. Couldn't figure out how to do it with the "old blogger" through html (I am programming challenged!), so I thought the "new blogger" might make more sense to me. Nope. No such luck. The end result is that I couldn't use my old template with the "new blogger", so the look of the blog has changed entirely. Do you ever have one of those days where things just don't go as planned? Of course you do. Well, I'm having one of those. LOL. After all of that, if anyone can tell me how to actually add a button to my page, I'd LOVE to know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me - me - pick me - I know how. Go to http://www.photobucket.com and sign up for a free account. Upload the SP10 button of your choice. There will be a URL for html. Copy and paste this into the html/ java script block in blogger (the layout section) - be sure to change the front part to contain the link to SP10 - should look like a href="http://secretpal10.blogspot.com/" then leave the rest alone - should work.