Friday, October 26, 2007

Sock it to me Twice Swap

I've joined another swap. This one is the Sock it To Me Twice swap. I think it will be a lot of fun. Participation is limited, so I think there will be more interaction amongst the participants. The only thing that scares me is the act of knitting socks for another knitter. I have yet to do a pair that I am completely happy with. So doing a pair to give to a knitter is enough to make me start shaking! But it gives me an excuse to buy more yarn from Woolgirl! of course, my husband would say that I never seem to need an excuse! :-)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You will do just fine! AJ does a great job with the pairings and it is so stress free. You will learn so much about everyone else along the way. Check the original SITM KAL for the patterns she suggested. Hopefully she'll get vendor participation again. And her contests ROCK! Besides, I owe you a tutorial and the socks don't get delivered until the end of the KAL.

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

ha ha ha, i just joined too and i'm a little worried about it as well. thing is that i have found knitters to be very kind and forgiving.