Friday, March 02, 2007

March already???

I just looked down at my calendar. It is March 2. I am trying to figure out how we are already into the 3rd month of 2007. Unbelievable. I sure don't have the FO's to show for that time! I have almost finished the second square of my square of the month afghan. I hope to get that all done this weekend, as the yarn and pattern for square 3 will be ready for pick up in a week or so!

My godson Henry was born very prematurely. He has been in the hospital for a couple of months. I am STILL working on his blanket, but the good news is that he went home yesterday!!! To say I am ashamed that the blanket isn't done is an understatement. He and his family live in Canada. I'll be going to visit sometime in April or May for the baptism, and my plan is to take the blanket and give it to him in person then. The pressure is on! :-)

It is warming up here in Houston. I'm getting spring fever. Hopefully I will still get some knitting done, even though I want to be outside romping with the kids in the sunshine all day long!!!

Degree Programs Online
Degree Programs Online

No comments: