Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SITMT package!

I have had such a great time emailing with my Sock it To Me Twice Pal. Today, I got my final package from her. My pal blogs at http://knitmetotheendoftime.blogspot.com/, and let me tell you, she spoiled me ROTTEN. And she really must have done her homework on me. She picked up on things that I don't even remember blogging about!
So, without further ado, let me show you the splendor of the package:

First up, the socks! Can you tell how perfect they are? Knitting like this is what I strive for someday. I am never satisfied with my knitting because I look at it and see uneven stitches, little bobbles and errors. Let me tell you, these are the opposite. Every stitch is beautiful. And the pattern and color suit me to a "t"!




Here is a closeup picture, because you need to be able to see the detail and appreciate the beautiful work!
I got some super yummy soaps that had the entire package smelling heavenly, and candies that my children begged for! Don't worry-- I share!

I couldn't get a good picture of the patterns on these dishcloths. Let's get one thing straight-- I stink at photography. Like you needed that caveat! I'm sure you long since determined that. At any rate, as if the amazing socks weren't enough, my pal somehow ferreted out that I am a Peanuts freak. The yellow dishcloth features Woodstock, while the blue one is Snoopy himself!!! Truly incredible!

And gorgeous yarn to play with! I have been lusting after Cherry Tree Hill yarn for myself ever since making socks for my husband with it! Also included? FOUR skeins of Sean the Sheep in beautiful greens!

And finally, lots of things that just made me smile! Sock shaped point protectors, a little sweater shaped zipper pull, a great notebook and pencil!

Thank you so much pal, for being a wonderful spoiler! I hope you will come down to Houston sometime where it is nice and warm and let me spoil you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great package! Beautiful socks and so many wonderful treats.