Thursday, November 22, 2007

Secret Pal 11 Revealed

My SP 11 pal revealed herself to me. She is a Texan living in Georgia. Barely a week went by that I didn't get a funny card in the mail. Sometimes they included a comic or bookmark or something little for the kids, others they were simply hysterical greetings. Either way, I knew that my pal was thinking of me and that she put a lot of effort into this exchange. A glance at her blog tells me that we have a lot in common. I am taking a brief break from Thanksgiving cooking right now, but can't wait to read more of her blog later.

Thank you so much Christy for the gifts and thoughts. You truly spoiled me rotten.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who read this. (anyone who doesn't read my blog doesn't deserve such wishes! ha ha ha)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Thank you! And I'm glad you enjoyed the swap as much as I did!