Wednesday, December 05, 2007

You know you're a knitter when...

You are stuck in heinous traffic and contemplate whipping out the project you are working on! This morning, my 35-40 minute commute took over an hour. As I was at a stand-still on the freeway, I spied my knitting bag which was still in the passenger seat from last night's gathering with the Wine Harlot posse (aka Purl and Lisa). I was seriously tempted to pull out my Woolgirl Sock Club sock and start working on it. Then the attorney in me decided that I would have absolutely no defense if I got in a wreck. Somehow I managed to rationalize myself into leaving my poor, lonely sock in the bag. It was a boring drive in, and I know I could've made some progress on that beautiful sock!!!! No fair!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

AMEN! Enough Said!

The Posse meeting was too much fun!

Helen Knits said...

Sounds like you have a loads of fun with your Wine Harlot posse. Where's some photo's of all the lovely things you are knitting?

Christy said...

Would have made Houston traffic more interesting!

Anonymous said...

i haven't fallen off the face of the earth... i'm just having e-mail issues... hopefully they will be resolved soon. happy monday!

sitmt spoiler