Friday, February 09, 2007

Time FLIES!

Degree Programs Online
Degree Programs Online

Geez. I can't believe it is already February. Where has the time gone? I have been doing a lot of knitting. I made a scarf for my brother for Christmas. He loved it. So did the rest of the family, and everyone wants one now. :-) I made one for my 8 year old son, too. I guess I went on a scarf kick in December, because I made a couple for myself, too! They are fun, quick and relatively easy. It's instant gratificiation!

Otherwise, I am still working on a blanket for my godson Henry. I'm using two colors of Plymouth's Dream Baby yarn, a nice ecru color and a pretty blue. The blanket is being done with both strands at once, so it is nice and soft and lush. I hope he enjoys it. And I hope I get it finished before he is a grown up!!!

No comments: